Player 1: Sentinel (Blue)
Player 2: Scourge (Red)
Stingers are placed in row 1 and 3.
Bombers are placed in row 0 and 4.
1. Each player gets one move per turn.
2.Moves: Stingers (row 1 and 3) can move diagonally forward while the bombers (row 0 and 4) can move forward in all directions.
Example: If a bomber is placed in location (4,2) then it can move to (3,1), (3,3), (3,2), (4,1), (4,3) provided the space is empty.
Note: All moves are only forward. There are no backward moves in the game.
3. Vertical Elimination: When your token (stinger or bomber) comes face to face with the opponent’s token and the space behind the opponent’s token is empty, then the player can eliminate the opponent's token by jumping straight to the empty space.
4. Horizontal Elimination: When your token (stinger or bomber) has an enemy token on its left or right side, and the space next to the enemy token is empty, then the player can eliminate the opponent’s token by jumping straight to the empty space.
5. Gameover: The game ends when either player’s bomber reaches the respective opponent’s base row (row 0 and 4).
To click and play:
1. Select the token you want to move.
2. Click a valid empty space to move the token.
Using string inputs:
1. Enter the input in the textbox using the following format:
row1 col1 row2 col2
row1 col1= Initial position
row2 col2= Final position
Note: There is a space after row1,col1 and row2 respectively.
For a more comprehensive description of the game, please refer to the documentation.